Schoolhouse Ambassadors are volunteers who represent The Old Schoolhouse® within their local communities, providing support, resources, and encouragement rooted in Biblical principles to help families stay the course.
Schoolhouse Ambassadors are homeschool group leaders, mentors, parents, and advocates who want to partner with The Old Schoolhouse® to help us reach and equip homeschool families. Schoolhouse Ambassadors are volunteers who are passionate about serving their local homeschooling communities. The ideal candidate has ongoing in-person contact with other homeschool parents.
- Free family membership to SchoolhouseTeachers.com, the full PreK–12 curriculum site of The Old Schoolhouse®
- Free subscription for you and a friend to The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine
- Recognition of your local co-op/support group in The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine
- Free Schoolhouse Ambassador training throughout the year
- Your own personal Schoolhouse Ambassador listing on our Schoolhouse Connect website, including promotion of your local/state homeschool group and events
- Access to the private Schoolhouse Ambassador Facebook group for networking and building community with other ambassadors
- Product samples to distribute to local homeschool parents
Here are some of the ways The Old Schoolhouse® serves homeschooling families worldwide:
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine
SchoolhouseTeachers.com Facebook Community
The Canadian Schoolhouse
Free Homeschooling Info-Pak
The Homeschool Minute™ weekly e-newsletter
Homeschooling with Heart Blog
Homeschool Review Crew
Higher Education & College Gateway
Yes! We welcome serious nominations of potential Schoolhouse Ambassadors. Please complete this nomination form. The Schoolhouse Ambassador team will review nominations and send invitations to apply to promising candidates. We’ll be sure to let each candidate know who nominated him/her for this exciting opportunity!